Wildcat Rock Drilling Products
LIMITED WARRANTY POLICY
Kwang Sung GM. Co, Ltd
Kwang Sung GM, Co. Ltd warrants each new products made by it to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 180 days from the date of initial sale, ( initial sale date to be the invoice date of the product from the manufacturer) and agrees only to repairs, replace, or given credit toward, at its own expense, the products found to be defective in material or workmanship, provided manufacturer is notified in writing of such defects within the 180 days warranty period. At no time will any cash refund be remitted to resolve a warranty claim. If any repairs, alterations, or modifications are made to the products the manufacturer shall be relieved of responsibility of fulfillment of this warranty. If improper use, lack of lubrication, or lack of or improper maintenance are made on or used with the products, the manufacturer shall also relieve of responsibility for fulfillment of this warranty.
Under no circumstance shall manufacturer be reliable for any consequential or special damage which any person, firm, corporation, or other entity may to suffer or incur or claim to incur as a result of any defect in product or in any correction or alteration thereof made or furnished by the manufacturer or others. “ Consequential” or “Special” damages as used herein includes but is not limited to costs of transportation, lost profits, lost income, increased overhead labor and material costs, and costs of manufacturing variances and operational inefficiencies.
Ⅲ. MAXIMUM LIABILITY
The maximum liability of the manufacturer under the exclusive warranty set forth herein shall be the amount paid to Kwang Sung GM by the customer, for the component specified.
Ⅳ. WARRANTY PROCEDURE
WARRANTY CLAIMES WILL BE PROCEEDED WHEN
- Detailed photographs, which must include the product serial number, are returned to Kwang sung GM with the product part number, date purchased, and information required under #2 item as follows. ( Note: All products where a warranty claim is pending are required to be kept by the distributor or end user until Kwang Sung GM makes a full disposition of the claim. Kwang Sung GM reserves the option to have the product returned to the manufacturer in the event the photographs are inconclusive in resolving the claim.)
- The distributor or end user is to advise Kwang Sung GM of the problem with the products including the footage the product drilled, air pressure, rock type, and drilling location. On bits the diameter over the gage row must be given along with the width across the flats on the gage row buttons. In addition the distributor or end user is requested to supply other pertinent information useful in analyzing the claim.
- Kwang Sung GM will issue a credit of up to a maximum of the amount paid to Kwang Sung for the product. Kwang Sung GM reserves the right of final determination of any credit to be issued.
- Where the customer’s account is past due with the manufacturer, all warranty claim evaluations and or adjustment will be withhold until the customer’s account is current. Once the customer’s account is current, normal warranty procedure will resumed.
Ⅴ. PRODUCTS NOT WARRANTED
- The limited warranty police applied to our standard line of products as shown in our most current product catalog.
- Hammer parts warranted are :
- A. back heads
- B. Air distributors
- C. Wear sleeves
- D. Cylinders
- E. Chucks
- F. pistons
- G. bearings
- All other hammer parts are consider disposable and are not warranted.
- DTH drill bits with oversize heads, per the following are not covered by warranty.
- A. DTH Bit over 4.00” head diameter on a 3” series shank.
- B. DTH Bits over 5.00” head diameter on a 4” series shank.
- C. DTH Bits over 6.00” head diameter on a 5” series shank.
- D. DTH Bits over 7.00” head diameter on a 6” series shank.
- E. DTH Bits over 10.00” head diameter on a 8” series shank.
- F. DTH Bits over 17 1/2” head diameter on a 12” series shank.
- Manufacturer does not warranty carbide breakage of “ballistic” style buttons. Additionally, manufacturer will not warranty any damage caused by this breakage.
- Manufacturer does not warranty standard catalog items where defects are caused by improper use or where repairs, alterations, or modifications, are made to the product. In addition the manufacturer does not warranty defects caused by improper use, unsafe practice, lack of lubrication, or lack of or improper maintenance on any catalog items.